Carla’s passion is supporting the growth and success of all levels of leaders by helping them skillfully navigate their relationships with themselves and others and authentically create more well-being and full expression. She is known for her ability to inspire and impactful and sustainable transofmration through her core values of deep relationships, honest and productive communcation, and whole person learning, which in turn supports the growth and success of the organizations, and whole person learning, which in turn supports the growth and success of the organizations, systems, and cultures we’re all part of.
Carla has an extensive background in talent management, including executive assessment, 360 feedback, leadership development, succuession planning, training and facilitation, and coaching.
- More than 19 years of experience coaching and working in the coaching industry, including advising/coaching clients in all levels of leadership from a variety of industries throughout the world.
- Experience developing content, designing experiential learning programs, and facilitating workshops
- Master of Science in industrial/organizational psychology
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology
- Certified and credentiallied in coaching
- Training in emotional intelligence, mindfulness and multi-dimensional leadership
Carla enjoys cooking, baking, reading, writing, hiking and exploring new places. She twice lived/traveled abroad. Nature is her happiest place, followed by bookstores and libraries. She is passionate about wholistic well-being and is committed to finding practical ways to make it real in her everyday life.