Individualized Performance Coaching
When a leader’s performance falters, coaching can be the pivotal intervention to either get the person back on track or reach clarity that it is time to make a change. In a performance coaching agreement, the Innovative Connections coach helps the coachee and their leader make specific agreements around goals and objectives for improvement, then guides the coachee toward achieving them. Interactions between the coachee, the coach, and the leader are more frequent than with development coaching, and conversations are tightly connected to the stated desired outcomes.
- Six months of private one-on-one 50-minute coaching sessions conducted over the phone (every 1 – 2 weeks, as mutually determined by the coach, the coachee, and the leader; these may begin with a higher frequency and decrease somewhat over time)
- Hogan Personality Assessment
- A minimum of three facilitated triad conversations with the executive coachee, the coachee’s leader, and the coach
- Preparation coaching for the leader prior to triad discussions
- Access to the coach and the leader via email between sessions
- “Homework” assignments to develop awareness and practice new skills