This book challenges you to evaluate and question your perspective, for yourself, and also from the viewpoint of those you lead. The impact of fear in the workplace is not always what we expect; it can be debilitating to individual employees, departments, and entire companies.
by Laurie Cure, PhD
This book shines light on fear through stories we can relate to and identifies what drives our fears. It is from this awareness that we can move on.
This book offers insights about:
- How to decrease fear and still create accountability
- How to help employees and leaders understand the language of fear
- Why organizations are tempted to (and often do) use fear
- What causes people to be afraid in the workplace
- How to understand the context of emotions in our work live
- How to lead successfully without using fear
- How to promote team building and positive work environments.