TRANFORMING Leaders, Teams &The Organization
Strong leadership is the key to organizational success. However, research shows that up to 40% of leaders fail within the first 18 months. The accelerated pace of change in our organizations, has never been greater than what we are experiencing right now. As leaders, you are confronted with a high level of uncertainty, often managing your team and “figuring it out” on the fly.
We know that transformational learning takes time. The Conscious Leader, one of our Signature Programs, is crafted to facilitate learning integration and team collaboration over time (typically six to 12 months). Using research-based models and experiential learning, we guide leaders to deepen their self-awareness and discover their unique leadership styles to support your organization’s mission, values, and goals. Participants will experience growth in leadership competencies and interpersonal effectiveness.
The Conscious Leader is designed to:
- Expand self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Build trusting partnerships to enhance team effectiveness and accelerate collaborative relationships
- Support employee engagement and retention and successful leadership advancement
- Develop leadership skills to drive business results
The Conscious Leader can be customized to meet your group’s specific needs.
The Conscious Leader is ideal for:
- Emerging front line leaders
75% of American workers say their direct manager is the worst part of their job.And 65% would take a pay cut to replace their boss with someone better.
~The Harvard Business Review
Impact on the organization:
- Prepare up-and-coming talent for leadership positions across the organization
- Increase leadership effectiveness to improve team dynamics
- Drive measurable results aligned with specific business metrics
Impact on the individual:
- Improve emotional intelligence, a significant contributor to performance.
- Gain a better understanding of personal strengths and opportunities to improve leadership outcomes
- Deepen leadership skills to better meet the needs of your employees and team
Format customized for your needs
- Cohorts of up to 20 participants
- Orientation session, Prework & Assessments
- On-site and/or virtual group workshops
- Time to immerse in the learning process through real life, day-to-day application of skills learned